View Full Version : Rounded corner help

Takashi513
02-22-2011, 06:35 PM
Hey everyone i'm actually really new to this site so sorry if I'm asking the wrong thing.

Well I searched all over the web to the best of my ability.
I was wondering if there was a tutorial on how to make website rounded edges/corners on pictures or graphics on borders for tables or div tags or something. I can't really figure it out myself, it's pretty much the only thing I can't figure out. I have cs5 Photoshop and cs5 fireworks. I don't care which one I use. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Stewartiee
02-22-2011, 10:42 PM
You could easily do it in CSS, by doing the following:

-moz-border-radius: 5px;
-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
border-radius: 5px;

Although this won't work on older browsers.

Takashi513
02-26-2011, 05:37 PM
You could easily do it in CSS, by doing the following:

-moz-border-radius: 5px;
-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
border-radius: 5px;

Although this won't work on older browsers.

thanks but that isn't what I'm looking for, I'm talking about graphic imaging where you add the rounded parts yourself. through either fireworks or photoshop.

PappaJohn
02-26-2011, 05:55 PM
If I understand what you're asking, in PhotoShop you can use the rounded rectangle tool (it's under the rectangle tool) to set the desired corner radius and draw an appropriately sized shape onto a layer. Then right-click the layer and rasterize the shape.

HTH

Takashi513
02-26-2011, 07:16 PM
If I understand what you're asking, in PhotoShop you can use the rounded rectangle tool (it's under the rectangle tool) to set the desired corner radius and draw an appropriately sized shape onto a layer. Then right-click the layer and rasterize the shape.

HTH
OK this helps a lot actually and it seems almost to simple haha.

thank you

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum