View Full Version : Help in fixing HTML Code

tfilipe
02-14-2011, 11:02 PM
I will probly will be told of for repeating the same post but ...... !!!!

I dont know any html code writing at all... :o thus my reason for this, I am trying to attach a script menu to may site and want to attach it to the div as shown bellow.

Is anyone able to help me fix this?

the line of code i am suppose to include in the <div> bellow
<div id="awmAnchor-teia_menu"> &nbsp; </div>

This is the html code in my page and where i want to anchor the menu
<div id="e1" class="cc64">
<div align="right">IMMOPI: 61065</div>

Hope this was descriptive enough!

Excavator
02-15-2011, 12:12 AM
Hello tfilipe,
That's really not very descriptive at all. The element you want to include is just an empty div, not a script menu.
The snippet you provide to show where you want to include your empty div doesn't tell us anything either.
What is #e1? Your empty div might go in <div align="right"> ...

You should post more code so we have enough information to help you.

the line of code i am suppose to include
You are making this sound a lot like homework...

tfilipe
02-15-2011, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the heads up Excavator .....

It's not homework believe me..... but its proving to be a lot of work :) I am building my website with Web Easy, and i think I will stick with a normal menus for now!!!!!

As you probably noticed I don't know much about html hence me using web easy. it allows a non coder to build a simplish website .... I will do some more self tutoring and have another go some time later on ...

Cheers

Excavator
02-15-2011, 05:00 AM
As you probably noticed I don't know much about html hence me using web easy. it allows a non coder to build a simplish website .... I will do some more self tutoring and have another go some time later on ...

Cheers

We'd be more than happy to help if you could give us a little more of an idea of what you're trying to do.

tfilipe
02-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Figured out the darn thing :D ..... !!!!!

Thanks Excavator .... and you did help! more than you think...

The code for info purpose...... maybe someone else will need assistance with this in future.

<!-- ******** BEGIN ALLWEBMENUS CODE FOR teia_menu ******** -->
<script type="text/javascript">var MenuLinkedBy="AllWebMenus [4]",awmMenuName="teia_menu",awmBN="798";awmAltUrl="";</script><script charset="UTF-8" src="teia_menu.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">awmBuildMenu();</script>
<!-- ******** END ALLWEBMENUS CODE FOR teia_menu ******** -->

<div id="page"><div id="awmAnchor-teia_menu" style="width:auto;">&nbsp;</div>

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum