View Full Version : Need help identifying a problem with a contact form

justchilln
02-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Hello ladies & gents,
Long time reader first time poster. I was recently contracted to finish a site another company had started, while checking functionality I ran into a issue with the contact form. When the form is submitted I get a 500 Internal Server error. I'm not sure what part of the code i should post or if it is even a coding issue (the domain host switched to different servers a few weeks ago). Any help will be greatly appreciated and I apologize in advance for the vauge explanation, thanks!

http://glassdynamics.com/contact.asp

Justin

venegal
02-07-2011, 09:11 PM
There's really no way to tell what's causing the error with what you've given us.

The only sure thing is that this is not a Javascript issue, so I'll move this to ASP.

Since you're not sure what to post: Look in your server logs to see where the error actually occured, or make a development copy of the site in the same server environment and switch error reporting on.

justchilln
02-08-2011, 04:56 PM
yeah I was afraid of that, I'm trying to figure it out with my administrator, thanks for the quick reply it helped steer me in the right direction!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum