View Full Version : I need to grab the temperature from a website and put it in mine.

tightendutah
02-02-2011, 06:37 PM
So what I need to do, specifically, is take the temperature from this website, https://147.241.62.30/4dwxPortal/web/191/7 the area selected in the drop down bar has to be "ditto", and when I click a button "onclick" have it put the current temperature on the website in a TextBox. At the website you can view the temp in english or metric and I want the metric temperature, degrees celcius' but just the numeric value.

I don't really know where to start with this at all and hoping that I can get some explanation on what is going on because I need to do this same thing from the same website but for different information.

Here is the button that I need to click

<input
ID="Button27" type="button" value="Get Temperature" onclick= "do some function to get temperature" />

and here is the textbox I need the temp to go in

<asp:TextBox ID="TextBox233" runat="server" Height="0.25in" Style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: medium; text-align: left;" Width="200px" BorderStyle="Inset"></asp:TextBox>

I have to do this with:
Relative Humidity %
Dew Point (celsius)
Altimiter (in Hg)
Desity Altitude (ft)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum