View Full Version : Currently building inexpensive websites to jumpstart my web design business.

01-14-2011, 10:10 PM
1) Project Details: I am currently building websites for a reasonable price in order to expand my portfolio. I obviously want my portfolio to include my best work so you can guarantee that you'll get quality results for your site. Services may include the purchase of a domain name (www. example .com) for you, search engine submission (Google, Yahoo, and others) and site hosting if needed.

2) Payment Amount: PM me the details of your request and I'll promptly reply with a quote. I will include a minimum fee in case you want to look for help elsewhere or drastically change your vision.

3) Payment method: PayPal would be the most secure payment method.

4) Additional Info: I am proficient in HTML, CSS, and some PHP and Apache. I have many years invested in these coding languages as well as general advanced computing skills. I am fluent in Photoshop, Flash, and many other types of software that could be useful in designing your website. You can check out the site in my signature below for a sample of my work for a movie site.