View Full Version : Postal Address / Casework web db

12-31-2010, 12:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I need to host a database, accessible via the web. It will have two tables ; one containing three fields of address details and a postal (zip) code , the other table will be a child of the address record and there may be many or no children. The child will contain a unique reference number , it should be associated with a particular address and have a reasonably large text field to contain notes , and a couple of radio buttons.
I need to be able to add/edit/delete/view address records . I need an indicator to show if an address record has any child data associated with it . Then I need to be able to add/view/edit/delete the child records . I need to be able to search on postal code and on unique reference number and display results. I need to be able to page through all the address records and I probably need a reporting function .

I would be grateful for your thoughts..it's for a charitable organisation so I doubt we could go to much more than 250 USD up front and i need to keep hosting cost to under 10 USD a month. Is this possible ?

01-03-2011, 10:04 AM

I can do this job using ASP.NET for 250 USD. Also we can easily find hosting under 10USD/mo.

Please contact me from ravenn811[at]yahoo.com

01-05-2011, 01:37 PM
I think u can use spreadsheets for what you need. You can find spreadsheet providers for free. Just google it!

Hopefully I helped!