View Full Version : Checkbox color change...and back

12-29-2010, 03:21 PM
im trying to figure out a script

that when someone clicks my checkbox (or onchange/onclick events the span tag that wraps it) it changes the color of the font in the span tag...

but then if they click again...for the color to return to normal

heres my checkboxes as of the moment... disregard the sloppy multiple classes....i wanted to pad the elements evenly lol

<div id="selectform">

<span onclick="id='colorchange'" class="webspace"><input type="checkbox" value="website"> Website Design
<span class="reverbspace"> <input type="checkbox" value="reverb"> Reverb Nation </span>
<span class="twitspace"><input type="checkbox" value="twitter"> Twitter </span>
<span class="logospace"> <input type="checkbox" value="logo"> Logo/Branding </span>
<span class="soundclickspace"> <input type="checkbox" value="ning"> SoundClick </span>
<span class="photospace"> <input type="checkbox" value="photo"> Photo Retouch </span>
<span class="albumspace"><input type="checkbox" value="Album/Mixtape/DVD"> Mixtape/ DVD Cover</span>
<span class="ningspace"> <input type="checkbox" value="ning"> Ning WebSite </span>
<span class="flyerspace"> <input type="checkbox" value="flyer"> Flyers </span>
<span class="businessspace"> <input type="checkbox" value="Business card"> Business Card </span>
<span class="brochurespace"> <input type="checkbox" value="Brochure"> Brochure </span>
<span class="otherspace"> <input type="checkbox" > Other </span>

12-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Despite the similar sounding names, Java is not the same as Javascript.
Moving from Java forum to Javascript forum.