View Full Version : php giving me trouble with my tables?

xillent23
12-23-2010, 02:25 AM
hey can someone please help me out here... i cant figure this out.. why my backround keeps repeating while im trying to use a php include id to load my other pages in...ive done this years ago (4-5) and i cannot figure it out.. im not that good of a coder and i did what i could! but if someone can help me figure this out i would greatly appreciate it!

here is a link.. http://www.designer88.net/index.php?id=main check it out.. notice the repeat of the content in the middle? i want it to the end at the bottom mini navigation i got. But if i have no content in there its pefect as i want it to be.. just click around the links and you will notice...thanks you guys

DJCMBear
12-23-2010, 02:41 AM
This is a css problem not a php problem I think a mod should move this over to HTML / CSS.

Now to answer your question about the background being repeated, it's because you haven't told the css background to stop repeating.

Change this line: background-image: url(bgbg.jpg);
To this: background-image: url(bgbg.jpg) no-repeat;
And you could also do this to make the background fixed
background-image: url(bgbg.jpg) fixed no-repeat;

Also you can do this to make the margin styles better looking.
margin: 0 0 0 0; or just margin: 0;

xillent23
12-23-2010, 02:51 AM
This is a css problem not a php problem I think a mod should move this over to HTML / CSS.

Now to answer your question about the background being repeated, it's because you haven't told the css background to stop repeating.

Change this line: background-image: url(bgbg.jpg);
To this: background-image: url(bgbg.jpg) no-repeat;
And you could also do this to make the background fixed
background-image: url(bgbg.jpg) fixed no-repeat;

Also you can do this to make the margin styles better looking.
margin: 0 0 0 0; or just margin: 0;

thank you so much sir. I spent about 2hours trying to figure it out, while you told me in 20minutes, lmao. I remember now exactly this problem occuring years back.. thank you again!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum