View Full Version : Need US Programmer quotes

Austy
12-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Hey, requesting US programmers specifically, no offense intended for anyone else but that's just my preference.

My partners and I will probably be going with a socialgo infrastructure and so this will probably be a smaller project because I don't need you to make everything.

What I need a quote for is a profile ranking system that'd be on a social networking site.

Functions:

1. Each profile has to have a positive vote button and a negative vote button that fellow registered members can push.

2. I need eight different categories of members (one category being "staff") and each category has a different vote value. One having a vote value of +1 or -1 for negative voting, and another member having like +5/-5. Also, everyone gets to vote only once on any individual person, but that vote can be undone and re-voted by the member at any time.

3. Out of seven rank symbols after a member's total points reach a certain high or low, that symbol needs to shift to the new rank on their profiles according to their current score.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum