View Full Version : mp3 audio files

12-18-2010, 04:53 AM
I want to put mp3 files on this page (http://www.actionmarketers.com/fcc/media/sermons.html) that can be played or downloaded. I am looking for a good, simple, cross-platform/cross-browser compatible simple player that can be embedded on the page. Can you help? I was looking at the Yahoo Media Player as an option, as it looked simple, but am open to whatever will work best. Ideas?

12-18-2010, 05:05 AM

Many Flash mp3 players to choose from. you can link to the mp3 file by defining the parameter

12-18-2010, 05:14 AM
Thanks for your quick reply. How do I use the "Music Player Button" - I don't see any instructions.

I also tried something using Yahoo Media Player - what do you think about how that works? Does it work on all platforms and browsers?

12-19-2010, 08:34 AM
instructions are not included so you must be a little savy when it comes to embedded objects. yahoo music player should be cross browser comparable, downfalls are no customization though!

12-30-2010, 09:52 PM
What do you recommend I use? I need something with good instructions, fairly easy to implement, and cross-browser compatible. Thoughts?