View Full Version : Embedding flash music player and adding songs.

Evenhumm
12-16-2010, 11:23 PM
So i found this free flash music player, which looks realy great, however Im no coding genius so I kinda dont understand how I can add it to my site.
http://www.alsacreations.fr/dewplayer.html
Problem is im not sure how to display the mp3 files that i want ( as of now i can only display the basic musicplayer, not the "playlist" one). Anyone understand how i should display the songs?

optimus203
12-17-2010, 01:18 AM
The directions are right on the page. Do you have some code for us to troubleshoot?

Evenhumm
12-17-2010, 03:45 AM
The directions are right on the page. Do you have some code for us to troubleshoot?

There are no error message, i do as it says on that site and change the name of the mp3 in the code to the song in my site so it looks like this. so i get the music player it it jsut doesnt show any music files :(

{code} <object data="dewplayer-playlist.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="dewplayer" width="296" height="176" align="left" id="dewplayer">
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="movie" value="dewplayer-multi.swf" />
<param name="flashvars" value="mp3=10 Minutes - Never Again.mp3&amp;showtime=1" />
<embed src="dewplayer/dewplayer-playlist.swf" width="296" height="176" align="left" wmode="transparent" flashvars="mp3=test.mp3&amp;showtime=1"></embed>
</object> {/code}

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum