View Full Version : Big BROWSER problem!

newbie777
12-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Hey guys, I wouldn't have made this thread if it wasn't important... But in a few hours i have to upload my first college website and there is a BIG problem with it when i tested it!
It is working perfect on Internet explorer but when i open it with Firefox, Safari, Opera or anything else, my menu navigation, which is images with links, doesn't work! it's like they are only images, and i can't go anywhere by clicking on them... And it's really annoying because the pages passed the valdiation check! I don't know what can possible make that, please help me :(((

teedoff
12-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Hey guys, I wouldn't have made this thread if it wasn't important... But in a few hours i have to upload my first college website and there is a BIG problem with it when i tested it!
It is working perfect on Internet explorer but when i open it with Firefox, Safari, Opera or anything else, my menu navigation, which is images with links, doesn't work! it's like they are only images, and i can't go anywhere by clicking on them... And it's really annoying because the pages passed the valdiation check! I don't know what can possible make that, please help me :(((

We cant guess at your problem. You need to post your html and css code or better would be a link to the site.

When posting cide, please use the # button. That will wrap your code in the code tags.

Excavator
12-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Hello newbie777,
It sounds like you've buried your links under an absolute positioned element that won't let you click through it.
Give us a link to the test site.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum