View Full Version : Learning HTML is the only way to create a websites?

christopherhope
11-15-2010, 04:47 AM
Hello friends, I want to know that learning HTML is the only solution to create a websites. Are there any other ways to create a websites?

Chris Hick
11-15-2010, 06:22 AM
Not necessarily, there are many site creating softwares out there. But if you truly want to learn to master your webpage, I suggest starting with html, a solid foundation.:thumbsup:

marilynn.fowler
11-16-2010, 12:13 AM
You could create a site with WordPress and use a premade template. But you'd need to learn WordPress. No matter how you choose to build a site, At some point there will be a learning curve. If you learn HTML, it's portable knowledge that frees you from having to learn the idiosyncracies of software that creates HTML.

DrDOS
11-16-2010, 01:39 AM
You could create a site with WordPress and use a premade template. But you'd need to learn WordPress. No matter how you choose to build a site, At some point there will be a learning curve. If you learn HTML, it's portable knowledge that frees you from having to learn the idiosyncracies of software that creates HTML.Very well said.

bazz
11-16-2010, 07:51 AM
somehow, I don't think the OP will return, except to post another spammy link perhaps.

mahesh2010
11-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Hello friends, I want to know that learning HTML is the only solution to create a websites. Are there any other ways to create a websites?
Hi,
HTML becomes a Vital part of web designing because which ever web designing software or manula design requires knowledge of html. Html is base for Web designing without knowledge of html, no web designing is not possible

santhoshj400
11-16-2010, 08:58 AM
Not necessarily, there are many site creating softwares out there. But if you truly want to learn to master your webpage, I suggest starting with html, a solid foundation.:thumbsup:
Yes i agree with mahesh2010 without knowledge of Html css we cannot learn or make website because what ever the design script maybe will be based on html

teedoff
11-16-2010, 02:49 PM
I wonder really is this a productive way to generate site traffic??...lol Surely ppl dont click on spammer links.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum