View Full Version : how can i use a php script to send emails with website

algib
10-25-2010, 11:09 PM
im trying to have have 5 options and each option has a text field where you enter an email address and click go. i want the website to send me the option they picked and their email address...how can i go about doing this?

this is the way i had it set up

<strong>Atlanta Braves</strong> Four Tickets and Parking Pass<input name="atl braves" type="text" value="enter your email" size="55" style="background-color:#FF0"><A HREF="thankyou.html"><input name="submit" type="button" value="GO"></A>

<strong>Atlanta Hawks</strong> Four Tickets and Parking Pass<input name="atl hawks" type="text" value="enter your email" size="55" style="background-color:#FF0"><A HREF="thankyou.html"><input name="submit" type="button" value="GO"></A>

<strong>Atlanta Thrashers</strong> Four Tickets and Park Pass<input name="atl thrasher" type="text" value="enter your email" size="55" style="background-color:#FF0"><A HREF="thankyou.html"><input name="submit" type="button" value="GO"></A>

<strong>Fox Theater</strong> Two Tickets and Parking Pass<input name="fox" type="text" value="enter your email" size="55" style="background-color:#FF0"><A HREF="thankyou.html"><input name="submit" type="button" value="GO"></A>

<strong>Buckhead Dining Group</strong> Dinner for Two <input name="buckhead" type="text" value="enter your email" size="55" style="background-color:#FF0"><A HREF="thankyou.html"><input name="submit" type="button" value="GO"></A>

wojo1086
10-25-2010, 11:18 PM
This question belongs in the PHP thread.

The reaper
10-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Move to the PHP section as wojo said.

Also, this (http://email.about.com/od/emailprogrammingtips/qt/How_to_Send_Email_from_a_PHP_Script.htm) should get ya going.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum