View Full Version : tips how to approach new clients?

awongdesign
10-20-2010, 04:59 AM
hey guys!

im slowly starting my own business..
just wondering if anyone can give me few tips how to approach new clients?

cheers!

Wed Designer
11-25-2010, 04:47 PM
It depends, where are you, whose your targeted audience, what are you doing, the product you have, product or service prices etc.? Whose your competitor and what they are doing?

Anyhow, whether doing online or offline business, be patient, give value don't just sell your product or services. Clearly define your prices and offer to customers. Don't sell them just product respect them, ask for suggestion and request them to refer you to their family and friends.

Last but not least do some proper marketing for your business.

Good Luck. :thumbsup:

awongdesign
02-08-2011, 12:22 AM
It depends, where are you, whose your targeted audience, what are you doing, the product you have, product or service prices etc.? Whose your competitor and what they are doing?

Anyhow, whether doing online or offline business, be patient, give value don't just sell your product or services. Clearly define your prices and offer to customers. Don't sell them just product respect them, ask for suggestion and request them to refer you to their family and friends.

Last but not least do some proper marketing for your business.

Good Luck. :thumbsup:

Awesome! thank you for that :)! I'm from NZ, my hometown is pretty small and at the moment im helping with small business. Importantly i am building up my portfolio site. :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum