View Full Version : Social Networking Project

samyan
10-09-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm looking for someone to build me a Social Networking Site.
I want it kind of like facebook but not everything like facebook so it would be kind of orignal.
Members will need to be able to make a profile and update their own statues.

If anyone is up for the job or wants more info then please feel free to email me or skype me:
samyan@hotmail.co.uk
samyan ismail

cyphix
10-10-2010, 07:26 PM
...and what is your budget for this? Without knowing more details you would be looking at a very expensive project for a custom job. There are likely commercial scripts available though that you could base it off of.

samyan
10-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Let's say shared revuene.? I know Ali about marketing but you will be in charge of everything to do with coding?

cyphix
10-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Sorry not interested.... if you wanted to do something like that you should have posted here: http://www.codingforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Fumigator
10-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Do you have a business plan? Let's not even call it that, since that seems to paralyse would-be entrepeneurs with fear at the very mention of it. Let's call it, a "plan for revenue". Have you put together a strategy for making money with this website of yours? (Hint: your strategy has to be better than saying "advertising", since that's bogus)

Without this annoying little detail, there's no way you're going to convince a qualified coder to work for a share in future revenue. You have to be able to confidently predict what your revenue will be. Even then, as your coder I will insist I get 100% of the profits until I've been paid a amount we agree upon which will cover the work I put into the site. After that, the percentages can revert to something more like 50/50 or even 60/40 (I'll get 40).

jaikanth12
10-13-2010, 09:43 AM
hi,
I am a developer having 8 years experience in the field of PHP and MYSQL . I can take up this project and deliver with in the scheduled time

Dharmendrapub
11-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Respected Sir

I have see your freelancer Web designer job proposal.
I want to work with you , i have more experiences for better performances, i can handle any project .

Best Regards
Dharmendra Srivastava
E-mail ID : dharmendrapub@gmail.com

Wed Designer
11-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Sounds great, if you add more details in the thread like time-line, cost of project, is it for UK based companies or for all etc., so it make easier to everyone to contact you or not. :) May be you are getting bilk of emails and lost the deserve or desire one among them. Hope you understand what I mean to say.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

PeterFarber
01-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm interested in helping you with the site.
Summary On What I Know:PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, J query, Mysql.
I also know a little Ajax.

bazz
01-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Even then, as your coder I will insist I get 100% of the profits until I've been paid a amount we agree upon

I do hope you meant revenues. :) Profit will come later, once all set up costs ahve been covered.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum