View Full Version : Gaming League Coding

10-08-2010, 08:15 PM
This is my 3rd attempt at finding a coder for this project.

1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):

Undisputed Online is a gaming League for UFC Undisputed 2010. This project is a sub site of the main and must be coded professionally. Design is complete.

- Players Register
- Player Profile with image upload
-Player profile show previous match record (fight record)
- Some of the buttons on front pages manually editable
- CMS system needed
- 5 weightclasses for 2 systems
- Individual player league, not team based
- Admins able to create player matches, players cannot challenge each other, all on admin side
- Would like to be able to create an event, example, UOC 1 then make the matchups under that.
- Players report results
- System updates records and results
- Players able to choose weightclass
- Would like to be able to post news updates on front page

I have the following pages designed, check link below:

2) Payment Amount:

100 USD - 500 USD negotiable

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):

Paypal, whatever....

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):

I am looking for professional work, clean coding, easy for players to navigate and admins to use. Project deadline 2 months.

Please contact at info@undisputedonline.net if anyone is interested, provide examples of work and your bid on project please.

Thanks for looking.

10-10-2010, 07:22 PM
If you want to increase your budget PM me... can do it for you, but it is a lot of work & $500 just isn't gonna cut it sorry.

10-11-2010, 09:42 PM
I have PM'd you, please check it out.

10-16-2010, 11:15 AM

Are you still interested ???? Please let me know then we will discuss further. You can contact me on: priya.bizarredesigns@gmail.com

Wed Designer
11-21-2010, 07:26 AM
It also looks a big budget project and $500 is not enough. I think you should increase you budget, hopefully find a coder for your project. Check my signature for my portfolio, packages and know more about me.