View Full Version : need every help that I can get.............

newbee
09-10-2010, 04:41 PM
I have an idea but I am totally new to all of this.

I want to create a website to reach forex traders only. I want to give them a demo or paper trading account, but it will be like trading forex under real live conditions. I also want to offer daily tournaments where the first few prices will be money that winners will get from a sponsor on a forex trading account. it should be a forex learning site.

I need an experienced coder who knows forex trading. I will need any advice that I can get from a coder or from other experienced people who could tell me what to ask for.
english is not my mother language, so please excuse any mistakes.

newbee
09-26-2010, 08:18 AM
I have an idea but I am totally new to all of this.

I want to create a website to reach forex traders only. I want to give them a demo or paper trading account, but it will be like trading forex under real live conditions. I also want to offer daily tournaments where the first few prices will be money that winners will get from a sponsor on a forex trading account. it should be a forex learning site.

I need an experienced coder who knows forex trading. I will need any advice that I can get from a coder or from other experienced people who could tell me what to ask for.
english is not my mother language, so please excuse any mistakes.

maybe someone can help to formulate exactly what I will need from a coder? could be easier then to find a coder. let me know the cost for this.

jaikanth12
09-27-2010, 09:15 AM
hi ,
We are CMS based Web Development company started our Operations in 2002 having a team of 81 highly talented professional from 8 years experience in field of Web development,
Analysis, Design and in providing Consultancy Services.

We have many outsource partners in USA and Europe. We have formed a dedicated team for our Outsource Partners in USA and Europe.
I assure you, we will surely complete the project with in the given deadline.

We work on JOOMLA, DRUPAL, SILVERSTRIPE, WORDPRESS, PHP, MYSQL,MAGENTO,VIRTUEMART,ZENCART ,HTML, JAVASCRIPT, DESIGN, FLASH AND ANIMATION ETC..
We provide you all the necessary modules ,plug-ins and extensions to your site. you can hire developers from us at very low cost .

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum