View Full Version : RESOLVED Height of cell is wrong...

jihanemo
09-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Page in question may be viewed here (http://www.creativemilldesigns.com/turmoilcustomteeshirtsmens.html).

What is it that's setting the height of the "proddescript" cell? ("proddescript" cell contains the product name, price, and description). I haven't specified a height for that cell, yet it is about 300px high. I think it has something to do with that css pop-up image code in the "prodimage" cell to the right. The height of the "proddescript" cell seems to be lining up with the "prodimage" cell somehow.

I don't want the "proddescript" cell to have a specified height. How do I fix that?

SB65
09-06-2010, 11:41 AM
The height of the "proddescript" cell seems to be lining up with the "prodimage" cell somehow.

Yes, because they're both in the same table row. The height of the two cells .proddescript and .prodorder have to be the same as the height of .prodimage as they're all in the same row.

If you want the .prodorder text to be immediately below the .proddescript cell why not just have them in the same cell?

jihanemo
09-06-2010, 06:11 PM
I'd prefer for the content in proddescript to have it's own cell. But thanks for the tip!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum