View Full Version : *URGENT* White Hat needs help exploiting server side vulnerability

bill911
08-29-2010, 10:01 PM
I am researching some sketchy folks that are using a refer to redirect anyone other than their intended audience from seeing their site. They could be using IP or a their audience could be using "refer agent" spoofing for access.

These are not nice folks. The audience is in the Middle East / South Asia and the server is outside the US as well.

PLEASEEEEEEE DON"T FLAME ME! This is not a joke.

I am a researcher that has no idea of how to go about creating a work around. I considered trying a proxy with servers that are abroad but I am afraid if I hit the site too many times they will become spooked.

They undoubtedly have seen all the hits coming from the US when i was exploring their various o the sites they have on their server.

Fou-Lu
08-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Rule (http://www.codingforums.com/rules.htm) 1.4, no illegal requests.

You essentially request that we assist you in compromising another persons security because you consider them 'not nice folks'. There is also nothing that says I cannot block access to my machine from people that I don't want to have access to it.
If you suspect illegal activity, contact law enforcement to handle the proper channels. Vigilante justice is generally frowned upon.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum