View Full Version : *URGENT* White Hat needs help exploiting server side vulnerability

08-29-2010, 11:01 PM
I am researching some sketchy folks that are using a refer to redirect anyone other than their intended audience from seeing their site. They could be using IP or a their audience could be using "refer agent" spoofing for access.

These are not nice folks. The audience is in the Middle East / South Asia and the server is outside the US as well.

PLEASEEEEEEE DON"T FLAME ME! This is not a joke.

I am a researcher that has no idea of how to go about creating a work around. I considered trying a proxy with servers that are abroad but I am afraid if I hit the site too many times they will become spooked.

They undoubtedly have seen all the hits coming from the US when i was exploring their various o the sites they have on their server.

08-30-2010, 12:26 AM
Rule (http://www.codingforums.com/rules.htm) 1.4, no illegal requests.

You essentially request that we assist you in compromising another persons security because you consider them 'not nice folks'. There is also nothing that says I cannot block access to my machine from people that I don't want to have access to it.
If you suspect illegal activity, contact law enforcement to handle the proper channels. Vigilante justice is generally frowned upon.