View Full Version : Code Tags Expansion

ajetrumpet
08-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Hello all,

I downloaded the MYBB forum software and installed it on my domain. I am wondering if there is a patch of code in certain files that I can modify in order to make my CODE tag inline window expand vertically? It is quite small in this regard and I have to do way too much scrolling to see the majority of the code. VBulletin code windows are much better than MYBB. Is this possible. If so, what type of code block should I be looking to modify in my files? thanks!

met
08-27-2010, 09:48 PM
slightly confused but I think if you get the FireBug extension for mozilla firefox you will be able to right click > inspect the inline code window to find the CSS and relevant divs etc to style it.

ajetrumpet
08-28-2010, 01:26 AM
slightly confused but I think if you get the FireBug extension for mozilla firefox you will be able to right click > inspect the inline code window to find the CSS and relevant divs etc to style it.

nice job met. Didn't need that addon, but I did learn something from this. In the global.css stylesheet the programmers labeled their work very well. It's obvious where to change it:

http://www.ajenterprisesonline.com/forums/cf/codeexpansion.jpg

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum