View Full Version : Designer and developer wanted! Quote your price!

bryan1202
08-20-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi I'm trying to get a website up to get referrals for my freebie site. Unfortunately, I dont have a clue about a desgin or how to code the website from scratch. So I'm looking for a developer and a designer to help me design and code a website from scratch. Payment methods will either be by Paypal or Mail. Please tell me if you have other payment methods in mind and ill try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Job details
*Anywhere

Scope:
* The website will be based on : http://select.freebiejeebies.co.uk

And i would like to to be like
http://www.freebiejeebiesgadgets.com/ with the same tabs like How it works etc etc and maybe look more professional.

Time Frame:
*Please tell me how much time you would need to complete this project.

Budget:
* Send me a pm with your price in mind.

Features:
Multiple tabs and attractive logo.

Please send me a pm if you're interested with your instant messanger, if any and your asking price.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mike_O
08-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Hey bryan1202,

Please provide a little bit more details about what you need done. What will be the features and functionalities? Will there be graphics (images/logos and such)? If yes, will they need to be designed from scratch too? How about a link to your freebie site? Also, a little bit more about what this site will do would be good (just don't get too philosophical about it :) ... just a down-to-earth explanation). These are some of the questions you have to provide answers to.

Regards,
Mike

bazz
08-21-2010, 01:51 AM
yeh, 'scope', 'time-frame' and 'budget' need to be explained a bit more.

bazz

bryan1202
08-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Hey i edited it. I dont really understood what you meant as im new here. please correct my mistakes if i did something wrong :)

tfburges
08-21-2010, 06:09 AM
Oops just saw you e-mailed me... I'll respond.

phpdevelopers
08-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Hi I'm trying to get a website up to get referrals for my freebie site. Unfortunately, I dont have a clue about a desgin or how to code the website from scratch. So I'm looking for a developer and a designer to help me design and code a website from scratch. Payment methods will either be by Paypal or Mail. Please tell me if you have other payment methods in mind and ill try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Job details
*Anywhere

Scope:
* The website will be based on : http://select.freebiejeebies.co.uk

And i would like to to be like
http://www.freebiejeebiesgadgets.com/ with the same tabs like How it works etc etc and maybe look more professional.

Time Frame:
*Please tell me how much time you would need to complete this project.

Budget:
* Send me a pm with your price in mind.

Features:
Multiple tabs and attractive logo.

Please send me a pm if you're interested with your instant messanger, if any and your asking price.

Thanks and God Bless.

I saw same post in other forum also. Did anyone get the response from this user?

jaikanth12
08-28-2010, 09:51 AM
We are CMS based Web Development company started our Operations in 2004 having a team of 61 highly talented professional from 8 years experience in field of Web development,
Analysis, Design and in providing Consultancy Services.

We have many outsource partners in USA and Europe. We have formed a dedicated team for our Outsource Partners in USA and Europe.
I assure you, we will surely complete the project with in the given deadline.

We work on JOOMLA, DRUPAL, SILVERSTRIPE, WORDPRESS, PHP, MYSQL, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, DESIGN, FLASH AND ANIMATION ETC..
you can hire web designers and developers from us a t very low cost .
my mail id;jaikanth.adodis@gmail.com

Preeya
09-24-2010, 07:23 AM
Hello,

I can do this, Please let me know if you are still interested. Please contact me

on: priya. bizarredesigns@gmail.com

Looking forward to your response.

Dharmendrapub
11-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Respected Sir

I have see your freelancer Web designer job proposal.
I want to work with you , i have more experiences for better performances, i can handle any project .

Best Regards
Dharmendra Srivastava
E-mail ID : dharmendrapub@gmail.com

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum