PDA

View Full Version : Help me please

blitz101
08-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I have a online game. i have uploaded the files onto my host now what please help me

Eldarrion
08-20-2010, 12:20 AM
I have a online game. i have uploaded the files onto my host now what please help me

Ummm... I fail to see a problem there. Needless to say, your thread title is far from descriptive.

Next time, try to include a short description of your problem in the thread title instead of a cry for help. Additionally, your thread text has no explanation of the problem you are facing or the kind of software you are using while encountering said problem.

There is a link in my signature, my suggestion is to follow it, read it, learn it and then come back and post your actual issue.

DomH
09-02-2010, 04:56 PM
From the little info you gave, the only guess I can make is that the next step would be to put the address of the files on your host into the online game....

Hope this helps.

jphilipson
09-05-2010, 12:38 AM
Definitely need to provide more information on the problems you are facing and exactly what you need help with.

Valentin Jed
09-05-2010, 09:12 AM
After uploading the script I think you should set the database username and password and change the settings. Look for files like config, configuration, db, database.