View Full Version : Help me please

blitz101
08-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I have a online game. i have uploaded the files onto my host now what please help me

Eldarrion
08-20-2010, 12:20 AM
I have a online game. i have uploaded the files onto my host now what please help me

Ummm... I fail to see a problem there. Needless to say, your thread title is far from descriptive.

Next time, try to include a short description of your problem in the thread title instead of a cry for help. Additionally, your thread text has no explanation of the problem you are facing or the kind of software you are using while encountering said problem.

There is a link in my signature, my suggestion is to follow it, read it, learn it and then come back and post your actual issue.

DomH
09-02-2010, 04:56 PM
From the little info you gave, the only guess I can make is that the next step would be to put the address of the files on your host into the online game....

Hope this helps.

jphilipson
09-05-2010, 12:38 AM
Definitely need to provide more information on the problems you are facing and exactly what you need help with.

Valentin Jed
09-05-2010, 09:12 AM
After uploading the script I think you should set the database username and password and change the settings. Look for files like config, configuration, db, database.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum