View Full Version : Need help modifying template

tomcraig5
08-16-2010, 02:47 AM
I'm having trouble with a free memorial template. A family friend died and I've been asked to quickly get this up and running. Here's the catch. This template, in its current form, cannot accommodate the amount of text I need to post.

I don't have much experience with CSS. I've mainly worked with straight HTML. Can anyone help me modify this template so it will fit more text? I need to add another paragraph or two. I've included the link to the template below.

http://www.freewebsitetemplates.com/forum/f18/memorial-website-template-91/

Any replies appreciated.

lazyserv
08-16-2010, 02:55 AM
u mean add two paragraph in the main page?

tomcraig5
08-16-2010, 03:09 AM
Yes. The body of text I already added to the page is supposed to go on for another two paragraphs or so, but the template can't accommodate that.

Modifications will have to be made if I'm going to add that much text, but I just don't have the CSS knowledge to pull this off without help.

Any ideas?

ch4sethe5un
08-16-2010, 04:09 AM
do you have a link online to the website, not the template?

tomcraig5
08-16-2010, 05:41 AM
I don't have the page online yet. All I have is the link to the template.

In the template, there are three paragraphs or so of text. I was planning to have more than that, but when I tried to key it in, the template basically blew apart. It would appear that its parameters are fairly rigid, and when I tried to add two more paragraphs than what you see in the template, it just didn't hodl together.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum