View Full Version : need help customizing site.

dvdljns
08-10-2010, 07:21 AM
Not a progrmmer so do not know how long it might take but here is the site.
www.albanysite.com
anybody interested let me know. not really stuck on these webapps but needed something so people would know what I am trying to setup.

Fumigator
08-10-2010, 06:03 PM
What would your hired developer need to accomplish? Put another way, what is your list of requirements. Please don't just say "make it like that website".

dvdljns
08-10-2010, 09:58 PM
What would your hired developer need to accomplish? Put another way, what is your list of requirements. Please don't just say "make it like that website".

First thing is I need the menu on all pages. I want a rotating or scrolling banner that I can use to put ads on. some things it may be easier just to replace. like the chat program, I like it but everyone is admin and my attempts at fixing that has failed despite the instructions on the forum. also I nesd it to have multipule chat rooms and the user nick needs to dissapear when the user leaves. also it is sort of fugly. the shop does not add products. I thoughtt a flat file db shop would be easier when I moved to namecheap. Taka a look and give me your best advise. I am also trying to find a db that will store links so I can setup a link page.

jaikanth12
08-12-2010, 01:12 PM
yes i can take up this project what are your requirements, i am having 8 years experience in the field of design and development.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum