07-15-2002, 06:34 AM
I am making a web (*******************\TAS-Edit) but it seems that all the tables make the scroll bars (horizontal) go bigger. Could you please fix it??
The person whom fixes this will get thier name (with mine) in the copyright.
07-15-2002, 09:17 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess that your monitor resolution is set to 800x600px (like mine).
Here are the main reasons your site is expanding:
* your about.htm_cmp_piechart010_hbtn_a.gif image is 140px wide
* your apierule.gif is 600px wide. I suggest you make that particular image a % if possible (like 80%) so that it would adjust to the table cell width in which it's placed.
* on a standard 800px wide monitor resolution, you only have about 778px or so with which to work.
* with the extra space that's taken up with nested tables, borders, etc....you're running out of room; hence, the expanding horizontal scrollbar.
* also, you may want to kill the page margins by adding the following to your <body> line:
topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"
That's about it for now.
Nothing personal, but please do NOT put my name in any copyright...nor anywhere else on your site. It's just not my style.
Reply to this post if you need more help on this same issue.
07-15-2002, 11:18 AM
If you cheak the site now, It was only the horizontal line!