View Full Version : Please review my new business site

Kameron Smith
06-23-2010, 06:06 AM
Hi friends,

Please review keystonebusinessadvisors.com. It is a full service business sales and acquisitions firm. Keystone Business Brokerage can help with selling your business, buying a business, Mergers & Acquisitions, business consulting and business valuation.

06-23-2010, 05:07 PM
I like the overall design of your site.

A few things

When I click on one of these links, Completed Transaction & Helpful Articles, there seems to be some sort of expansion of that line.

I personally click on the Name/logo to get back to the home page, here I have to find the "Home" link.

About Us, Selling A Business, Buying A Business: I personally always add a page so you can click on these and not have to go to the drop down menu. It allows me to add a bit more content and give more info on the links for that particular category.

Also I do find it a bit hard to read you may want to rethink your font.

Just my 2 cents.

07-09-2010, 03:37 PM
-Your Home button should be down on the main menu, very inconvenient to have it up in the top corner
-Don't size your images in HTML, use an image editing program(PhotoShop) to size them to the final web site size
- The about us link in the footer goes to a page I can not find using the main menu

The site seems to be nicely laid out, articles are easy to read.

You should validate your site through W3C, there are 117 errors in your coding.

07-11-2010, 09:29 AM
my opinion~~

you should have a professional design

I don't know cos I'm not in your country and don't in your business

but I think it's a big money business, so it should be looks like trustable!!!

07-12-2010, 03:08 AM
Your nav menu is not very good. A nav menu should never rely on the user having JS enabled. it should work all the time.

07-12-2010, 09:26 PM

The "yellow" background for required fields might not be a good idea. Some people are colored blind or have impaired vision. Generally an "*" is used and is pretty universal for required fields.

07-13-2010, 04:06 AM
Also, pale yellow is the standard color for fields which can be autofilled.