View Full Version : Feedback on design and navigation

rosswalker
06-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Hi folks,

I have put a site together for my girlfriends salon but to be honest I haven't coded in years and I'm probably not the best at design either. Could you review the site and let me know what you think and suggest ways that I could improve:
http://www.loveenigma.com

I will post seperately but any help of getting the site more hits and further up the list in search engines would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ross

nolvorite
06-20-2010, 10:54 PM
the pattern on the background is a nice touch

bestdeveloper
06-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Hi, there!

I have taken a look at your website and it look very nice to me. Really, considering the fact that you havent been coded for years ;)

But, I can recommend you to add some pics to this website. Especially to its home page. Also add some "before/after" to treatment menu.

That's my random thoughts.

Kind regards,
BD

abduraooft
06-21-2010, 11:04 AM
There's considerable room for improvement in the navigation in the usability perspective. You could add a good :hover effect to the tabs and highlight the selected tab after loading a page.

rickzwebz
07-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Nice layout. Easy to understand and navigate.

- most computer screens are now at least 1024x768, not to use this space is a waste. You have a fancy background which does nothing to help sell products on the site. Make the site wider and use the extra space for images. Pictures sell more than words.

- you have nice drop down menus, but instead of changing the background to a light grey when you rollover which looks kind of odd, change the colour of the font to show the rollover

- validate your site with W3C to find all the coding errors

moonswamp
07-11-2010, 10:26 AM
why i can't scroll the browser's side-scroll-bar(don't know how to say it) when open your site???
IE7~~~

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum