View Full Version : Site navigation - good advice, please

06-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Hi there,

My site navigation is the only thing left to decide before I start to code my site. However, I really can't decide if my proposal is ugly and don't fit or if it is good. I need your help!

The site is made in a grunge design and so should the navigation reflect the same - have a look at the attachted image.

Comments and good advice are VERY welcome!

06-15-2010, 09:36 PM
It looks good, but I'm not fond of the logo typeface: it looks out of place because you're used too many fonts in the same place. Also your content looks very packed together and unattractive. I would be very put off as a visitor presented with all of that.

06-16-2010, 12:50 AM
Thanks for your inputs!

I see your point - I should probably use the same font in the banner as in the menu!

The content is just to expand the design a bit - it's not gonna be that much and that packed up when the real text is added :)

06-17-2010, 11:23 PM
You can keep the menu in the "grunge" style, but always remember to make sure that it is noticeable, easy to understand, and easy to use!

I like the look so far, and I look forward to seeing the final product!

06-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Thank you for your input, MCreative - I agree on making it noticable, and I was wondering if it was not too clear.. doesn't seem so then. Thanks :)