View Full Version : flash mp3 players...any good templates you can buy?

code beginner
04-21-2010, 02:17 AM
hello,

I was wondering if anybody knows of a good USA company that sells mp3 flash player templates on line.

what I'm looking to do is to select a design I like from their catalog, pay for it, and then basically not really need to know anything about flash. so if it has some sort of wizard where you load the mp3 file into it and then it formats all of the flash stuff that would be great.

i have flash, but the program looks kind of spooky to me. but if the template thing only needs me to launch flash, load the mp3 file and then hit "save as", i think i can handle something like that.

sexXxKitten
05-17-2010, 01:36 AM
hello,

I was wondering if anybody knows of a good USA company that sells mp3 flash player templates on line.

what I'm looking to do is to select a design I like from their catalog, pay for it, and then basically not really need to know anything about flash. so if it has some sort of wizard where you load the mp3 file into it and then it formats all of the flash stuff that would be great.

i have flash, but the program looks kind of spooky to me. but if the template thing only needs me to launch flash, load the mp3 file and then hit "save as", i think i can handle something like that.

it's fairly easy to just make one but there's lots of free customizable ones where you just copy&paste the code after customizing it and it's free too :P
you should definitely try that instead of just wasting your money and end up deleting it some day.

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-17-2010, 02:14 AM
Look into the media player at www.longtailvideo.com

Its very customizable meaning it allows you to have custom colors and even in some places add your own logo. You won't ever need to open Flash Professional as he has a wizard that allows you to customize it.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum