View Full Version : Full time PHP/MySQL developer position

ProtoByte
04-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Hi all,

I am a successful freelancer juggling various projects for several different clients. I am seeking a strong PHP developer to assist with my increasing workload.

The projects are all web based and the work varies between Social Networking, E-Commerce and Lead Capture.

This is a full time position and home working is acceptable. The ideal applicant would be based in the North East England for occasions when meetings are required, however this is not essential as long as communication (email/phone/skype etc) is of a high standard.

The minimum skills/experience required are:

PHP 4
MySQL 4
HTML/CSS/XML

The ideal skills/experience required are:

PHP 5
MySQL 5
JavaScript
Ajax
jQuery
Smarty
(X)HTML/CSS/XML

The starting rate for this position will be at least 7 to 10 (GBP) per hour, depending on experience. I am ideally looking for someone to assist me long term and help me build the business so rates will be reviewed based on progress and commitment.

To apply please email CV and covering letter to apply@protobyte.net

Thanks,

Jamie Solomons
ProtoByte Solutions

MattF
04-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Whereabouts in the North East are you based?

dodgefernandez
04-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Hi all,

I am a successful freelancer juggling various projects for several different clients. I am seeking a strong PHP developer to assist with my increasing workload.

The projects are all web based and the work varies between Social Networking, E-Commerce and Lead Capture.

This is a full time position and home working is acceptable. The ideal applicant would be based in the North East England for occasions when meetings are required, however this is not essential as long as communication (email/phone/skype etc) is of a high standard.

The minimum skills/experience required are:

PHP 4
MySQL 4
HTML/CSS/XML

The ideal skills/experience required are:

PHP 5
MySQL 5
JavaScript
Ajax
jQuery
Smarty
(X)HTML/CSS/XML

The starting rate for this position will be at least 7 to 10 (GBP) per hour, depending on experience. I am ideally looking for someone to assist me long term and help me build the business so rates will be reviewed based on progress and commitment.

To apply please email CV and covering letter to apply@protobyte.net

Thanks,

Jamie Solomons
ProtoByte Solutions

Hi, I have a friend who is expert on this field, he's handling different project internationally. I will forward this job opening to him, he might get interested with it. Thanks for the information.

che_anj
05-01-2010, 09:31 AM
it is this open? so since it can be work at home, do from other countries can apply like philippines? tnx

helenwh
08-27-2010, 12:10 PM
With your experience, I think you can send your application letter to FPT company to get a good position.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum