View Full Version : SEO tools

R1im
03-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Hy guys. Some time ago i made a SEO tool for myself. Today i made new design and some adjustments.

I hope its useful to someone :)

http://website-seo-tools.com/

MattF
03-28-2010, 09:39 PM
How accurate are the SEO tools though? Are they working from proven facts/figures or are the ratings approximations based on personal opinion/experience?

I do tend to take anything SEO related with a pinch of salt, hence the question(s).

R1im
03-28-2010, 10:03 PM
How accurate are the SEO tools though? Are they working from proven facts/figures or are the ratings approximations based on personal opinion/experience?

I do tend to take anything SEO related with a pinch of salt, hence the question(s).
All are calculated according to my personal experience that i find useful to others

MattF
03-28-2010, 10:07 PM
All are calculated according to my personal experience that i find useful to others

Cheers. :) I must admit that I personally think they pretty much all work that way, :D but it was just to get a general indication of what type of weight the results held. The site looks nice, btw. :)

student
04-10-2010, 06:56 AM
I think the small font size is difficult to read.
Better to use white color for navigation links.
There seem to be lot of empty space above 'Tools for your website'

wlanguide
04-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Does it really work? I tried backlinks spy, over five minutes without any results?

pfurey101
01-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Hi,

I Website analysed 2 of my websites and would be inclined to agree with your output.

Well done and the best of luck yo you.

Cheers
Paul

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum