View Full Version : Online transaction

avizhome
03-25-2010, 02:19 AM
Hi,
I have done a checkout with paypay button, i also wana give customers an option to pay with their credit card. I have done a form asking users about their credit card information, was wondering how can i do the coding so that as soon as the customers hit the "pay" button, it should deduct money from their card and updated my bank account.
Thanks for your help :)

PappaJohn
03-25-2010, 02:54 AM
It doesn't quite work that way. You are going to need to set up a merchant account with a credit card processing company. All credit card transactions are handled by the processor.

You are also going to need an SSL certificate, and you should NOT be storing credit card information on your site - let the credit card processor do that.

DJCMBear
03-25-2010, 03:27 AM
It doesn't quite work that way. You are going to need to set up a merchant account with a credit card processing company. All credit card transactions are handled by the processor.

You are also going to need an SSL certificate, and you should NOT be storing credit card information on your site - let the credit card processor do that.

It can be done but like you say with the bank account there is alot of stuff involved to do something like this. I would just use paypal for now avizhome

avizhome
03-25-2010, 03:47 AM
Thanks you all :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum