View Full Version : My New Site

extremepullups
03-22-2010, 04:09 PM
open for suggestions and new ideas

www.extremepullups.com

Apostropartheid
03-22-2010, 10:47 PM
It's a nice site, but what the HELL are pull ups? Maybe an introduction more equally handed to beginners would be helpful.

MattF
03-22-2010, 10:49 PM
but what the HELL are pull ups?

You've never been a physical fitness person then, I assume? :D

Apostropartheid
03-22-2010, 11:15 PM
My metabolic rate is amazingly fast so I maintain my slimness whatever I eat lol.
But seriously, I've done push ups and sit ups. But pull ups? Escapes me.

MattF
03-23-2010, 12:09 AM
My metabolic rate is amazingly fast so I maintain my slimness whatever I eat lol.

Same here. Do you ever notice that women seem to hate the fact that you can eat anything you want without worry too? :D

But seriously, I've done push ups and sit ups. But pull ups? Escapes me.

The horizontal bar which you hang onto and pull yourself up to chin level with. The correct method is with palms facing away from the body. The easy method is with palms facing towards the body.

Btw, getting back to the point of the thread for a moment, :D I'd agree with 'partheid's suggestion to include a description for beginners too. Also, making it a fluid width for 800x600 upwards would be nice. Nothing as annoying as having to scroll horizontally when viewing a site.

extremepullups
03-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Same here. Do you ever notice that women seem to hate the fact that you can eat anything you want without worry too? :D

The horizontal bar which you hang onto and pull yourself up to chin level with. The correct method is with palms facing away from the body. The easy method is with palms facing towards the body.

Btw, getting back to the point of the thread for a moment, :D I'd agree with 'partheid's suggestion to include a description for beginners too. Also, making it a fluid width for 800x600 upwards would be nice. Nothing as annoying as having to scroll horizontally when viewing a site.

thanks for the feedback everyone

ive had a couple ppl tell me about the screen size being a problem so im gonna have to look into changing that

extremepullups
03-24-2010, 03:02 PM
i got negative reputation for starting this thread?

isnt that the point of the subforum to get website reviews?

oh well

MattF
03-24-2010, 08:29 PM
i got negative reputation for starting this thread?

There's a reputation system on here? Can't see why you'd have been negated due to this thread, if there is.

extremepullups
03-24-2010, 09:08 PM
There's a reputation system on here? Can't see why you'd have been negated due to this thread, if there is.

<<<<<< i assumed that red box was bad and in the user cp it had it

dont really care just dont wanna be banned for anything

Apostropartheid
03-24-2010, 09:19 PM
The reputation system is for all members, but has no actual effect on you. Infractions can only be issued by moderators.

MattF
03-24-2010, 11:45 PM
<<<<<< i assumed that red box was bad and in the user cp it had it

I'd never realised what thing thing was. :D

TopDogger
03-25-2010, 03:46 AM

Enjoy that while it lasts. Once you get into your 40s, you may find that you gain two pounds for every one pound of food that you eat. When I was younger I could eat as much as I wanted and never gained an ounce. Today, I eat about 20% of what I did when I was younger and have trouble keeping my weight down.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum