View Full Version : Download Link Generator

solai_4
03-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi i m New to php,
i have many movies in My server.i want to share those movies to all for free.so i want to how to create a script that allow only two files at a time for 1 ip and also waiting time before download and also hide direct url. the download link given for user want to be like this getfiles.php?id=a064jdhc
Please Help Me.....

DJCMBear
03-21-2010, 05:19 PM
it can be done because I use to make music for people that they requested and then could download them but they could only download the ones they asked for and only 3 per person but because you said for free it could be classed as legal.

auriaks
03-21-2010, 05:36 PM
I would be thankful too... :)

DJCMBear
03-21-2010, 06:27 PM
well im not going to help if its for movie downloads which people can go out and just buy, so if it is then i cant sorry.

solai_4
03-22-2010, 02:28 PM
well im not going to help if its for movie downloads which people can go out and just buy, so if it is then i cant sorry.
its all old Black and White Movies.Its my parents collection.Nowdays we are not getting those movies.so only i m trying to share these that it please helpme

Rowsdower!
03-22-2010, 09:06 PM
its all old Black and White Movies.Its my parents collection.Nowdays we are not getting those movies.so only i m trying to share these that it please helpme

Unless the copyright has lapsed and the movies are in the "public domain" it doesn't matter how old or colorless they may be - it's still illegal to share them in this way. Have you verified the legality of your planned project yet?

solai_4
03-23-2010, 09:30 AM
Unless the copyright has lapsed and the movies are in the "public domain" it doesn't matter how old or colorless they may be - it's still illegal to share them in this way. Have you verified the legality of your planned project yet?

Already Many website are Sharing like this.Each have a FTP server Functioning for This

Rowsdower!
03-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Already Many website are Sharing like this.Each have a FTP server Functioning for This

Perhaps. And already many people are killing each other, too. That doesn't make it legal though. :D

I would really make sure before taking the risk, but if you're comfortable with it then best of luck to you.

solai_4
03-23-2010, 06:32 PM
it can be done because I use to make music for people that they requested and then could download them but they could only download the ones they asked for and only 3 per person but because you said for free it could be classed as legal.

Perhaps. And already many people are killing each other, too. That doesn't make it legal though. :D

I would really make sure before taking the risk, but if you're comfortable with it then best of luck to you.
Thanks for your all Guidance But i dropped the Plan yesterday it Self.i deleted all the files in server and also user account in that server.Really i appreciate ur guidance.Thanks and Moderator can Close this thread

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum