View Full Version : Is there any way to see the functions that are called after pushing a link or a butto

tirengarfio
03-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Hi,

is there any way to see the functions that are called after pushing a link or a button in a web page done with PHP?

I user Firefox.

Regards

Javi

kbluhm
03-18-2010, 01:05 PM
From your browser? No.

Fou-Lu
03-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Using PHP you can add a debug_print_backtrace(); at the time you want to see the call stack. If you want more information about the actual calls, handle the debug_backtrace(); instead, which will reveal information about the stack (function calls, arguments and types, file, lines, class / object information available, etc). Actually, now that I think of it I think this is precicely what the Exception class uses for generating information O.o

angst
03-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Using PHP you can add a debug_print_backtrace(); at the time you want to see the call stack. If you want more information about the actual calls, handle the debug_backtrace(); instead, which will reveal information about the stack (function calls, arguments and types, file, lines, class / object information available, etc). Actually, now that I think of it I think this is precicely what the Exception class uses for generating information O.o

nice one, I forgot all about those functions.:thumbsup:

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum