View Full Version : Looking for graphic designer - freelance

Nightfire
03-15-2010, 02:50 PM
We're looking for a freelance graphic designer that can use photoshop and flash. The position is currently set as freelance as the company has not yet started so do not have an idea of how much work will come.

When a steady flow of work comes in, there will be potential for a full time position. You will be designing templates, buttons, etc aswell as interactive banners, logos etc.

You can work remotely, so position is open to all english speaking persons, anywhere wordwide (as freelance position). We would prefer someone in the UK though if you want the opportunity to become employed fulltime by us.

If you're interested, please send me a link of your portfolio, hourly/template prices, details about yourself and timescales to do a basic template - no flash, no high detail, just a simple 3 column design

This position is advertised elsewhere.

christinaR
03-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Email sent.. :)

liveperson
03-18-2010, 06:29 AM
Is the position of freelance graphic designer already filled ?

Joe Micheal
03-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Normally, new companies like to hire freelancers to reduce their start-up costs. IMO sign onto online business sites and take a look at some of. They are cost effective and usually always able to finish tasks on time which is very important for business.

Nightfire
03-19-2010, 01:33 AM
Is the position of freelance graphic designer already filled ?

applications are still being recieved :)

christinaR
03-19-2010, 07:52 PM
I have added you on MSN and hope we could discuss this further on your requirements.
Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks!

Nightfire
03-20-2010, 02:05 AM
Hardly ever use msn, leave me a pm and i'll give you my email if you'd like to talk more :)

Nightfire
03-23-2010, 05:01 PM
Applications now closed. If successful, you'll hear from me via pm/email

hanan
03-23-2010, 05:40 PM
hello
please see my PM.
thanks

hanan
03-23-2010, 05:48 PM
hello
please find the attach for my PM.