View Full Version : if else statement

pauly
03-05-2010, 12:36 PM
I have a site with two buttons displayed, 'buy now' and 'add to cart'

I can't seem to get the codes to work in an if else statement. Can any one help?

add to cart button:
<a onclick="$('#product').submit();" id="add_to_cart" class="button"><span><?php echo $button_add_to_cart; ?></span></a>

buy now button:
<a class="button" href="<?php echo $buyurl; ?>" <span><?php echo $button_buy_now; ?></span></a>

if i put them in an if else statement I get unexpected "<" error

This is driving me nuts!

tomws
03-05-2010, 02:12 PM
See that sticky post at the top of this forum that is titled, "This forum is JUST for posting a PHP snippet. Questions go in the parent forum"? It's probably worth a glance. Once you see that, you can PM a mod to request this be moved.

Fou-Lu
03-05-2010, 03:41 PM
See that sticky post at the top of this forum that is titled, "This forum is JUST for posting a PHP snippet. Questions go in the parent forum"? It's probably worth a glance. Once you see that, you can PM a mod to request this be moved.

Taken care of.

Is the error a PHP or Javascript one? You don't have any code indicating an if/else construct, only the generation for links. Can you post the code where PHP is concerned?

masterofollies
03-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Post your whole code, or every line pertaining to the error. Many times it's the line above or below causing the error.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum