View Full Version : GamerFlex - Free Online Games

03-04-2010, 05:15 AM
Are you a gamer? Looking for a website to expose your ideas about your favourite free online games? Want to communicate with gamers like you? then visit Gamerflex.com. This is a website in which its users post comments, make friends, make favorite list, earn point, upload picture or avatar, upload their own games and much more. Its all about their gaming experience and the gaming world. The best of it all is that it is free!!! So if you are a gamer and are looking for a place to change gaming opinions with peers, Gamerflex.com is a really good website to do it!
http://www.gamerflex.com :thumbsup:
Please give me some advice how can I improve the site more.

03-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Bump any review guys??

03-04-2010, 05:33 AM
Really, bumping your topic after 5 minutes ?

I think you probably set a record with that one :thumbsup:

03-04-2010, 05:57 AM
Is that a game script packaged site or something? It looks very professional!
Love your logo and playing with those bubbles on it, lol.

Register and bookmark look and work cool. Background is great. Layout is fine.

Full Games List is a bit over crowded. Probably should be a bit shorter and line up with the other side, but I guess that Top Sites might be expanding later.

What can I say except it looks great, nothing much wrong, if anything. Just needs links, page rank and more traffic. You should be giving me, the small guy, the tips and pointers with my site: Aaron's Game Zone (http://azzaboi.weebly.com)

03-05-2010, 03:50 AM
lmao but thanks every one :thumbsup:

Really, bumping your topic after 5 minutes ?

I think you probably set a record with that one :thumbsup:

03-05-2010, 03:53 PM
On the main page, there is a heck of alot of white space. Maybe fill that in with something?

Also the contact us page is super simple, I'd say change the text boxes to the same design as the register page, making it a bevel textbox.

Other that that, A+

03-06-2010, 12:40 PM
really nice site. awesome design

03-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Any one see something wrong with Internet explorer? please check with IE and if you found any bugs please let me know.

03-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Checking in IE8, you have a few things out, mainly the categories:

The footer is out of the margin too:

03-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Thanks alot Azzaboi, If some one find similar to this please post the screen shot here.
We are trying to fix this issue.

03-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Everything is perfect in IE7

03-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Thanks every one the issue has been solved :)

01-10-2011, 07:00 PM
At submit new game there should be drop down with categorys, and mybe clarification that thumbnail will be uploaded to your site ?

01-13-2011, 05:25 PM
Hi Gamerflex,

I am new to arcade sites, I do run my own site as well. One of the features that stands out the most for me is that I can view a quick list of all games on the site. Its the one feature I do not have on my site, and previous reviews of my site have protested to the fact that they need to search page after page of games to find the ones they are looking for.