View Full Version : Need helping coding web shop in PHP

George800
03-03-2010, 02:41 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): Hi,

I have an opportunity for someone skilled in PhP / MySQL. It should be a web shop coded with elementary functions and commented code as well as a report to go with the site itself.
The job will be paid, of course. Send me an e-mail and we can then discuss the assignment further. Looking forward to it.

:-)

2) Payment Amount: To be discussed.

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): Best price quote in terms of programming effort will get the project.

php_techy
03-04-2010, 02:49 AM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): Hi,

I have an opportunity for someone skilled in PhP / MySQL. It should be a web shop coded with elementary functions and commented code as well as a report to go with the site itself.
The job will be paid, of course. Send me an e-mail and we can then discuss the assignment further. Looking forward to it.

:-)

2) Payment Amount: To be discussed.

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): Best price quote in terms of programming effort will get the project.

Hi,
PM sent.Please check.
Regards

bestdeveloper
03-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Hello! everything is possible qualitatively and in short terms. Just pm me asap or send a message to ********************@gmail.com

Wish you good luck!

parth90
03-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Hi,
I go through you requirement. I have experience in php and in the development of ecommerce website. I can finish this project in your mention budget.send me more details so i can give you exact frame of time for that.
With regards,
Parth

Fumigator
03-04-2010, 04:01 PM
This is actually a school project the poster did not do himself and he wants to pay someone (almost nothing) to do an enormous amount of homework for him. Pretty unethical if you ask me... I'd steer clear.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum