View Full Version : Introduction

03-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Hello everyone! I didnt find a topic for introduction, that's why I decided to post right here :)
So, my nick is Besdeveloper and I'm very glad to meet all you guys at this awesome forum and really hope for a long and successful cooperation right here! :thumbsup:

Best regards

03-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Welcome bestdeveloper, your name sounds promising :)
This forum is just a little bit shy and hides itself away from intros.
Im Aaron, nickname is Azza.

03-04-2010, 02:11 AM
Yeah we don't usually do introductions here (http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=174669). We do have the active members lounge for general chit-chat.

03-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Hey, guys! Nice to meet you))) So, ok, lets make this forum bigger so that everyone can join it.

03-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Sorry if I sound harsh but I still haven’t seen any useful contribution by you here. All you’ve done so far is having written two introduction posts and some short and meaningless replies. I’m a friend of an expression that Ludwig Mies van der Rohe is commonly credited with: “Less is more”. So don’t talk, contribute. (I’ve written that already but I have the feeling my post has been removed by some moderator).

03-12-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm new here and I would like to share a game that I recently tried. This is why some people still hate such intro threads ;)