View Full Version : Never Seen Before Need Help HOW TO?:)

Crash1hd
04-28-2003, 10:20 AM
Has anyone ever seen photo like this! before????? If so WHERE and HOW are they made?

P.S. If you open these images in Internet Explorer and then Highlight them with the mouse, you will notice the image changes to a different image!

Image removed by Ionsurge - Adult material (See rule 1.4 for more details)

There is also a gif file of the same does the same thing but it contains nudity so I wont show it here!

Bluemonkey
05-16-2003, 05:26 PM
very well done picture gess it must be using the highcolor of ie to darken out the pixels they wann aget rid of but how to do that no idea very good tho.

whackaxe
05-16-2003, 06:09 PM
hmm i think it would be by coverning blue or green by blue(the highlight color) that it stands out. ill try something like that.

p.s could you pm where you got that from?

Roy Sinclair
05-16-2003, 07:26 PM
:) <-- Highlight the smiley. Someone must know how it's done.

Edit -- check out these other smilies too. :( :o :D ;) :p :rolleyes:

swmr
05-17-2003, 02:05 AM
-

Photoshop 'Hidden Image' Guide (http://www.atomicwienerdog.com/?page=articles/ot)

-

Crash1hd
05-17-2003, 08:38 AM
And the award goes to swmr for being the night in shining armour I swear, I am usually a guru when it comes to trying to find something on the net?? but I was stumped when I ran accross that picture and wanted to know how now my journey has come to an end and I am very happy thankyou

P.S. to whackaxe I was given the image from a friend who has no idea where they got it from I am sure it was a webpage of some sorts sorry though!

The smileys are cute lol to bad the mad guy doesnt go happy lol

ionsurge
05-17-2003, 12:56 PM
I guess that will be a good tutorial for the thread.

nodeffect
05-18-2003, 12:59 PM
I wonder who invented this..........

Mhtml
05-20-2003, 04:24 PM
It was me. :)

ionsurge
05-21-2003, 11:40 AM
/me thinks it was adobe... ;)

whackaxe
05-21-2003, 04:51 PM
ionsurge is hording alll the 'pr0n'! not arguing your authoritah to remove the image, but on a side note, alot of adverts in france, both tv and paper (radio as well if they could) have topless women on them :p

dragon
05-21-2003, 04:52 PM
Can it be done with PaintShopPro?

Mhtml
05-21-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by whackaxe
ionsurge is hording alll the 'pr0n'! not arguing your authoritah to remove the image, but on a side note, alot of adverts in france, both tv and paper (radio as well if they could) have topless women on them :p

You're French?

whackaxe
05-21-2003, 05:05 PM
yep, and my profile says it as well:) i know that alot of people thing we spend our time selling weapons to saddam, but soem of us do go on the internet, although i mostly visit english pages

ionsurge
05-21-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by whackaxe

Yep I have seen them too, but then again I am not in France am I... I am here in the UK, where we censor people who do not wear socks... :D

bradyj
05-21-2003, 06:47 PM
That's ok, in America we censor everyone as long as it's before 11pm... anything from 11pm to 4am is far game via TV... with the exception of extensive fornication, which is highly limited to specialized cable programs:D

Land of the free.

Crash1hd
05-21-2003, 10:14 PM
Thats ok Here in Canada EH! Lol had to say that

We censor about the same as americans the crtc has indicated that we have to have 70% Canadian content though! So if we want the good channels like fox or WB then we have to have channels like CBC ext... honestly and they wonder why we would rather watch american tv? whats really funny though is a show like The Ozbourns is sensord on MTV but on CTV (Canadian channel) its uncencored :) the only thing that bugs me is a lot of shows that our showen in the states are about 2 weeks ahead of the Canadian channels? (Hello we are in the same continentof north america)

Yet I believe that europe has some pro concepts to Sex and such related info!

personally if it wasnt censored so much it wouldnt be that big of a deal we have all heard of the saying

Dont dangle candy infront of a child and then tell them they cant have it until the are 18 and expect that child to not want it! If the candy was on the table and they could have it anytime they want it they may grab for it right away and some may even go back for 2nds 3rds ext... but most eventually would see the candy to be like vegitables!

What really bugs me about canadian broadcasting is that if the show that is on an american channel is on a canadian channel at the same time then the american channel will switch to the canadian equivlent so even though I am watching fox channel 20 I am actually watching the content on cbc channel 9 my tv still says 20 though and the end of the show it will switch back to fox this would be fine but most of the time the volume on the canadian channel is either half or double what the american channel is also the commercials suck lol
Just my 2 cents lol

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum