View Full Version : Member Profile Comments

SBDTHRU
02-26-2010, 03:30 AM
I am developing a user system. But I'm having a lot of trouble building/finding a script so that there is a comments system on each members profile. Any help is much appreciated. If you have links to anything that would work. Thanks.

mlseim
02-26-2010, 01:19 PM
I don't know what a comments system is, but here's the member login script
that I like to use: http://php-login-script.com/

I've used it, and customized it for many different things ... including adding more
fields to the MySQL table, and various user-level features.

masterofollies
02-26-2010, 03:39 PM
You just want to add a feature where people can leave comments on other peoples profiles? If so it's really simple to do, just add a new field called comments in the profile table, and then in the profile area you want it, add a textarea and button, and in the spot you want the comments shown, do a loop to extract comments from that users profile. Shouldn't take more than a half hour to do.

SBDTHRU
02-26-2010, 05:17 PM
You just want to add a feature where people can leave comments on other peoples profiles? If so it's really simple to do, just add a new field called comments in the profile table, and then in the profile area you want it, add a textarea and button, and in the spot you want the comments shown, do a loop to extract comments from that users profile. Shouldn't take more than a half hour to do.

Guess I made it more complicated in my head than it actually is. :P

masterofollies
02-26-2010, 10:49 PM
Haha it happens.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum