View Full Version : Please review: www.171english.com

lxguy
02-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Hi,I created my own blog about six months ago and I began to use the latest domain since this month. - http://www.171english.com
Up to now,traffic isn't as much as safisfactory.Since I'm still a newbie in seo,would you please give me some suggestions about its content,its seo,keywords etc?
By the way,please review the adsense placement and the design as well. Your reviews will be much appreciated.

Fumigator
02-09-2010, 04:09 PM
You're a newbie in SEO yet your blog's theme is SEO advice? :confused:

ahallicks
02-09-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm afraid to say the first thing that I noticed was how slow it was to load.

However, I like the look of the site as it is. It's simple enough and the tools stand out clearly with some nice icons. I just find it a little bit too busy, maybe. Plus, using acronyms on a site that is meant for newbies may not be the best idea without a description!! (Or at least wrapping them in the correct tag).

Apostropartheid
02-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Your content is too mixed.
Your domain name is 171english (so English grammar, tout ša, right?) You claim to give advice on SEO and write Travel content, too. This doesn't...work. They don't match. You're trying to reach too broad an audience.
However, if this became a blog, it'd be alright, because blogs generally have a broad set of content.

The look and design is lovely and soft. Your header, however, is pixelated and stretched. Can you get a better-quality image? As it is, it looks too much like a free template.

lxguy
02-10-2010, 12:18 AM
It's so kind of you to give me so many reviews in a short time.And your reviews are so professional.I'll try to make some changes so that my blog can become better as you are expecting.Thanks again.

zooeyglass
02-26-2010, 03:07 AM
the template design looks good. the only thing that looks unprofessional is your banner. i suggest you replace it with a custom made one instead of using the template. nice colorway and background too.

tspek
02-26-2010, 11:25 AM
You're a newbie in SEO yet your blog's theme is SEO advice? :confused:

Awesome.

masterofollies
02-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Good color layout

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum