View Full Version : keep logging off from the forum

vijetha
02-05-2010, 11:22 AM
First of all if its not the appropriate place to post this please excuse me.
And My question is why am keep logging off from the forum every time and it forcing me to log in again.Its a bit annoying.Is it happening to me or to other users as well? Of late this forum has become part and parcel of my daily activities as as am a learner in css.This forum is the best in the world i think. Please help me

cheers
Vijetha

[Paul Ferrie ]
02-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Forum working fine for me. Try clearing your cache/cookies and come back on site making sure to set the "remember me" when logging in.

Hope it helps

VIPStephan
02-07-2010, 01:26 PM
The site uses different cookies for codingforums.com and www.codingforums.com. Maybe this has something to do with your problem. I’ve asked WA, the admin, several times already to make an htaccess redirect to either one of these domains but obviously it never came to it.

hey
02-08-2010, 03:46 AM
It happens to me as well. The forum has a feature, that when you are inactive for a certain period of time, it will log you off automatically.

abduraooft
02-08-2010, 08:10 AM
It happens to me as well. The forum has a feature, that when you are inactive for a certain period of time, it will log you off automatically... unless you've opted the "Remember me" feature at the time of login.

Azzaboi
02-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Yeah I have this issue too. I login, view something and it wants me to login again. It's not unless I clicked 'Remember me' it stays logged in. I'm not inactive, unless a few seconds, maybe a minute it times? Must be cookie restriction or something with my computer security?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum