View Full Version : Need a quote on getting a custom social network built

cantin
01-30-2010, 08:48 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): I'm looking to have a social network built in which you would fill in a detailed profile, and the network would be able to determinate which members are highly compatible with each other. Members will automatically be notify when they login of new matches found. They will then have the option to invite each other to become an Acquaintance, and eventually, they can upgrade to Frienship. Furthermore, friends will be categorized in groups in order to make it easier to interact. Must look even better than facebook.

2) Payment Amount: To be determined by quotes

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): As agreed

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): The network would also possess most of the usual features of a social network :thumbsup:

NSG
02-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Sounds like a couple thousand to me. $3,000-$5,000 for a good custom job of facebook quality. If you use a base/already made cms then likely a lot less.

snsepro
04-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Is this opportunity still open? You need some kind of match-making algorithm. We recommend interest category creation for each user. We are www.snsepro.com (http://www.snsepro.com) - and specialize in custom social networking solutions. Kindly contact us for more detailed solution.

parthiban.tf
04-06-2010, 08:45 AM
plz check your PM

baumansoft
04-13-2010, 07:59 PM
if it's still open contact us please
our website BaumanSoft web studio (http://www.baumansoft.ru/english.php)
e-mail: info@baumansoft.ru

support2010
04-21-2010, 08:52 AM
If its still an open project contact : support@iiqsys.com

Preeya
12-28-2010, 07:34 AM
Hello,

I am interested but please let me know, Is this still available ?
If this is so please contact me with more details, then i will be able to tell you exact time and costing also.
Please feel free to contact me: priya.bizarrerdesigns@gmail.com

asianhackers.co
01-02-2011, 05:07 PM
If it's still open, I'll do it for 1000$

IceMedia
01-05-2011, 02:22 PM
We cannot give a straight forward price for such a project, but we estimate it would go somewhere around 2500$. The time required to finish it, would be about 3-4 months from the moment we agree on structure utility and design. Again, this information is preliminary, for more detailed numbers you will have to fill in a briefing form. We will send it to you via email provided you give us your explicit permission.

If you are interested please contact us at darian [ @ ] ice-media.ro

Best of luck!

Elegant99
02-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Hi,
You are in right place if you select us because we have experience in the Social networking development and very good skill in the Custom Application development.

Please message me if you interested

We will show our work also

Thanks.

seomadhur
03-14-2011, 10:12 AM
If the position is still open please contact me..
we are a web development company having experience of more than 10 years.
plz check infobridgesolutions.com

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum