View Full Version : Accepting data over the Internet

hurting
07-12-2002, 05:54 PM
Scenario: I started my company and have a contracts with a number of large customers that I need to accept a high volume of data from 24/7 via the Internet and by modem. I created a relationship with a 3rd party company that I can use but I need to download the data directly to them. I have an issue with this because I need to track the data and if I elect to do this on my own in the future I do not want to have to have these companies to reprogram where their data is being sent

QUESTIONS:

1) What I want to do is find a ISP or something that I can accept the data and automatically send it to the third party company without anyones knowledge of what I am doing, any suggestions on how to do this and what company I can use that has modem banks and servers that will allow me to put my program on, to read the data being sent to me?

2) I also need a little custom programming done for the server side to accept the data. The data has to be on a secure site and I need the data to be automatically sent to the 3rd. party company. As I am starting the business I am short on funds, I need to find a programmer that can assist me but is willing to get paid on a transaction basis. Is there such a person or company out there that would be willing to do this?

All suggestions and comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hurting

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum