View Full Version : Paypal and PHP help.

pankirk
01-17-2010, 05:49 AM
Hi, I have been looking online for about two hours now on how I can automatically send payments through paypal using php. What I have is a database of how much money I need to send to co-workers and send that amount automatically when the workers click "request money" button. Can this be done? Will paypal allow me to do that? If so, can someone please point me in the right direction to do it? Thanks in advance,

-P

masterofollies
01-17-2010, 04:59 PM
In your paypal account you can setup payment buttons. You can either define the amount yourself, or have the sender type in the amount they want to send. It's a feature of paypal. Then it will give you a code, just copy and paste that in your script and your done. :thumbsup:

JAY6390
01-17-2010, 05:48 PM
You can also send multiple payments at once from your account (I think you need a merchant account though)

pankirk
01-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Right. What I'm looking for is a way to send payments automatically through my admin page. I need to be able to click a button and have the paypal API send payments immediately after clicking the "send payment" button on my admin page. Is this possible or will I actually have to manually send the payments from my paypal business account? Thanks

-P

masterofollies
01-17-2010, 06:45 PM
When you click the button, it will send them through the payment processing area, click accept and payment is sent.

pankirk
01-17-2010, 06:52 PM
I don't think I'm explaining myself correctly. I'm sorry. How about I give you an example situation on how my script will work when done?

Situation: In my database table I have information about my employees and how much money I currently owe them. On my admin panel, I will click on a users name, and it pulls up all the information about the user and how much money I currently owe them. At the bottom of the page, there s a "Send payment" button that only I (the admin) will be able to click to pay users. Once the button is clicked, (this is the part that I'm stuck on) it will automatically take the information of how much is owed to them out of the databse (I have this part all set up), and automatically send that amount of money to their paypal account (this is the part I have no clue of how to go about doing).

With all the details said, I know there is a paypal API with mass pay and theres also paypal IPN. I just don't exactly know what to do or how to send the money, so I'm asking if someone can direct me to a link of a tutorial of some sort so that I can send payments from my paypal to theirs with the click of a button. Thanks!

-P

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum