View Full Version : Ecommerce Website for Sale - Men's and Women's Sunglasses

12-22-2009, 07:58 PM
1) Site for sale: retro city sunglasses [dot] com (ecommerce wesbtite for men's and women's sunglasses).

2) Asking Price (or if auction, starting bid plus end time in days): $4000.00

3) Payment method (ie: Paypal, Escrow etc): money order or certified check.

4) Additional Info, such as traffic details, revenue, cost of upkeep:

Website has been operating since March 2009. Website is currently hosted by Yahoo. Pages have been indexed. I still have inventory of some items on website (mostly Shutter Shades, some Oversized Sunglasses, and some Aviator Sunglasses. You can have all of them).

Website Statistics:

- Average Monthly Revenue: $250.00
- Average Monthly Page Views: 289
- Average Monthly Advertising Expenses: $0 - have yet to pay for advertising. I've been relying on Google Base listings and organic searches.

Another thing I should mention is that once or twice every 2 months, someone purchases or requests a wholesale order (of 10 pieces or more).

Here are links to screen shots of additional website statistics:

The top selling items on the website are the Wayfarer Sunglasses. I currently use Yahoo! Sitebuilder to design the website - it's one of those easy-to-use web design applications.

If you decide to purchase, you will receive:
entire domain, all pages (except for checkout pages, which are really generated by Yahoo), left over inventory and a list of suppliers that sell the products (there are about 10 suppliers on the list).

12-23-2009, 04:25 PM
Can you post some more details?

What's the average monthly revenue on the site?
How many visitors and page views on the site monthly?
How much do you spend in advertising / promotion for the site monthly?