View Full Version : Limiting Table Results?

d42mcy
12-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Hello,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I couldn't decide if the problem I have would be solved with html/css or on the server side.

I have a MySQL database which contains 100 plus rows. I have used PHP to echo the results out into a html table and have made some search boxes to refine the results. What I want to do is have the table so it is limited to say 30 results but then the user can click a button or link to display the next thirty results. Has anyone got any ideas or is this something I should be asking on the PHP forum?

Thanks in advance,

James

oesxyl
12-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Hello,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I couldn't decide if the problem I have would be solved with html/css or on the server side.

I have a MySQL database which contains 100 plus rows. I have used PHP to echo the results out into a html table and have made some search boxes to refine the results. What I want to do is have the table so it is limited to say 30 results but then the user can click a button or link to display the next thirty results. Has anyone got any ideas or is this something I should be asking on the PHP forum?

Thanks in advance,

James
look for a pagination script or write your own. This belong to php.

best regards

d42mcy
12-13-2009, 02:26 PM
thank-you

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum